Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What to Expect...

The truth.  Clear and simple.  I'm ADHD so you won't have to worry about reading any meandering soliloquies.  Short, simple, imformative and most importantly, the truth. That's all you'll get from me.  You might not always agree with what I have to say but you will respect me for saying it.  No one ever said the truth goes down smoothly. 

One thing I can guarantee is you will come away with something of value each time. Feel free to check and make sure what I say is true.  Go ahead.  You should be doing this with everything you read anyway.  Argue amongst each other even but no fighting.  Hopefully I'll be able to stop people from sending me urban legends that they've accepted as the gospel.  Wishful thinking, yes I know.  I guess I'll have to accept that some people like being stuck on stupid.  Not you, of course. :)


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment